Graduate Application Process
M.Ed. Library Media Studies Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) taken within the last five years. Those who already hold a master's degree or higher are exempt from this requirement. Review complete testing information.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of teacher's license(s) that you may hold
- Passing score on the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL) Communication and Literacy, both the reading and writing subtests.
- Students who have not previously taken any education courses may need to complete introductory coursework.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.