Graduate Application Process
Graduate Certificate in Teacher Leadership
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation, of bachelor’s degree and any graduate courses or degrees held (master’s not required)
- One reference, from a direct supervisor such as assistant principal, principal, director, etc.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose, answering the following three questions:
- Which district-based cohort are you applying to?
- What current and/or previous work experience has prepared you for leadership roles?
- Why is this leadership program the right fit for you now?
- Ideally, how would you like to make use of your leadership skills in your school and/or district?
- Resume, demonstrating evidence of at least two years of teaching experience
For those interested in applying to the Teacher Leadership Graduate Certificate Program, please contact program coordinator Jacy Ippolito to determine eligibility and opportunities to join a district-based cohort. Cohorts typically begin in September.