Graduate Application Process
Graduate Certificate in Teacher Leadership
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation, of bachelor’s degree and any graduate courses or degrees held (master’s not required)
- One reference, from a direct supervisor such as assistant principal, principal, director, etc.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Statement of purpose, answering the following three questions
- What current and/or previous work experience has prepared you for teacher leadership roles?
- Why is this teacher leadership program the right fit for you now?
- Ideally, how would you like to make use of your teacher leadership skills in your school and/or district?
- Resume, demonstrating evidence of at least two years of teaching experience
Applications accepted on a rolling bases and reviewed once complete. This program is cohort-based, so please consult with the program coordinator about available start dates.