Graduate Application Process
MS Criminal Justice Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation, documenting the award of a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or a cognate field, cumulative undergraduate 2.7 GPA and 3.0 GPA in the major, and successful completion of a course in basic statistics.
- Three references
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) taken within the last five years. Those who already hold a master’s degree or higher are exempt from this requirement. Review complete testing information.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Statement of purpose
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or related field
- Cumulative undergraduate 2.7 GPA and 3.0 GPA in the major
- Undergraduate basic statistics course