Graduate Application Process
MS Behavior Analysis Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores, taken within the past five years. Those who already hold a master's degree or higher or successfully completed at least two courses (six credits) as a matriculated student in the post-bachelor's ABA program are exempt from this requirement. Review complete testing information.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Statement of purpose
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.
- Completion of a research methods and statistics course
- Completion of general psychology
- Completion of at least one course in either experimental or applied behavior analysis (or experience working in the field)
- Visit the School of Graduate Studies catalog for complete prerequisite information.