Graduate Application Process
MS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores, taken within the last five years. Those who already hold a master's degree or higher are exempt from this requirement. Review complete testing information.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Statement of purpose
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.
- This program has prerequisites. Visit catalog.salemstate.edu for a complete listing of prerequisites.