Graduate Application Process
MS in Geo-Information Science Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation, documenting a major in geography or a related field
- Three references
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) taken within the last five years. Those who already hold a master’s degree or higher or who have earned a 3.0 or higher in the Graduate Certificate in Geo-Information Science are exempt from this requirement. Review complete testing information.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Statement of purpose
- Students who have successfully completed three (3) courses of the Graduate Certificate in GIS program with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or greater can enter the MS program directly with approval of the graduate coordinator.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.