Graduate Application Process
MAT Art Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- Statement of purpose
- Art portfolio, submitted online at salemstate.edu.slideroom.com
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- MAT Art does not require the GRE or MAT
Additional materials for initial licensure
- Passing scores on the communication and literacy MTEL (reading and writing subtest) and Art subject MTEL.
Additional materials for professional licensure
- Initial teaching license in Art.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete