MBA Application Process
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- Official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores from within the last five years. The GMAT or GRE is waived for applicants who already hold a master's degree or higher in a related field OR complete at least five of the six Graduate Certificate in Business courses and earn a graduate GPA at or above 3.5, with no less than a 3.0 in all courses.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Statement of purpose
- Resume reflecting business/management/work experience
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and are reviewed once they are completed and submitted.