Undergraduate Program Objectives
- Recognize, value and respect the diversity and individuality of human beings throughout the lifespan.
- Develop an individual philosophy of nursing reflecting the uniqueness of the dynamic human- environmental processes.
- Incorporate theory and evidence based practice in the delivery of nursing care.
- Apply principles of ethical, legal, regulatory, and humanistic decision making in professional nursing practice.
- Engage in the creative use of knowledge as a competent caring professional to foster the maximum health potential of human beings.
- Actively participate within a collaborative interdisciplinary team responsible to global healthcare systems and policy to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Recognize the need for continual pursuit of knowledge through life-long learning, and the integration of technological innovations to provide quality, patient-centered care and outcome management.
- Integrate research findings into evidence based nursing practice.