Graduate Application Process
Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee (FREE until October 31, 2019)
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation documenting the award of a bachelor's or master's degree in nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited nursing program
- Three references
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
- Active Massachusetts RN license. You will enter your RN license number into the online application.
- Interview with graduate program coordinator
Applications accepted on a rolling basis for spring and fall enrollment and reviewed once complete.