Certificate in Correctional Administration
Program Requirements (18 Credits Total Required*)
- CRJ101 Introduction to Criminal Justice 3
- CRJ200 The Correctional Institution 3
- CRJ202 Rehabilitation/Habilitation of the Ex-Offender 3
- CRJ213 The Administration of Criminal Justice 3
- CRJ301 Community Corrections 3
- A CRJ elective
The Certificate of Competency in Correctional Administration will be awarded to students satisfactorily completing six(6) courses as indicated above. The individual must maintain a grade-point average of 3.0 as a minimum for courses taken at Salem State University.
* A total of 9 credits may be transferred from other accredited institutions.
For program and registration information contact:
Connie Nielson, Academic Advisor