Graduate Application Process
Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee (FREE until October 31, 2019)
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- For Track 1: Post-Master's Certificate, submit an official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and submit an official transcript documenting the award of a master's degree in behavior analysis, psychology, or education from an accredited institution.
- For Track 2: Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, submit an official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree in a related area with a 3.25 GPA and submit proof of having completed either an internship or one year of employment at a behavior analysis site.
- Three references
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete