Graduate Application Process
MS in Geo-Information Science Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee (FREE until October 31, 2019)
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation, documenting a major in geography or a related field
- Three references
- Statement of purpose
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- MS Geo-Information Science does not require the GRE or MAT
- Students who have successfully completed three (3) courses of the Graduate Certificate in GIS program with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or greater can enter the MS program directly with approval of the graduate coordinator.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.