Skip to main content

We are proud to welcome international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or graduate program.

Please review the information below to verify if the program you intend to pursue is suitable for an international student in F or J status.

There are many visa categories that allow study in the United States. If you have questions about your current status and its impact on the eligibility to enroll into a particular program or if your program of interest does not appear on the list below, please contact the Center for International Education at 978.542.6351 or


Bachelors degree programs Suitable for F or J status
Art, Biology, Business Administration, Cartography and Geographic Information Systems, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Dance, Economics, Education, English, French, Geography, Geological Sciences, Healthcare Studies, History, Italian, Liberal Studies, Mathematics, Music, Nursing, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Spanish, Sport and Movement Science, Theatre Arts, World Languages and Cultures        Yes


Master's degree or certificate programs Suitable for F or J status
Master of Arts (MA) English, History        Yes
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Art, English, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, History, Mathematics, Middle School Math, Physical Education, Spanish        Yes
Master of Education (M.Ed.) Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Higher Education Student Affairs General Cohort, Physical Education, Reading, School Counseling, Special Education        Yes
Master of Science (MS) Behavior Analysis, Counseling, Geo-Information Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mathematics, Occupational Therapy        Yes
Master of Business Administration (MBA)        Yes
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)        Yes
Master of Social Work (MSW)        Yes
Graduate Certificates in Applied Behavior Analysis, Business, Geo-Information Science        Yes


Back to top