Graduate Application Process
Apply: Master of Science (MS) in Accounting
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Two references
- Official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores from within the past five years. The GMAT or GRE may be waived in certain circumstances. Review the chart below for waiver details and instructions.
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.
GMAT/GRE waivers may be waived in the following instances. Please contact the graduate program coordinator, Lisa Chen, PhD, for clarification on GMAT/GRE waivers.
If you qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver, submit documentation to email@example.com.
|Hold a master's degree or higher from an accredited institution||Degree must be in a specialized business related field, economics, law or in a discipline involving a significant quantitative component (such as engineering, science or statistics)|
|Examination or certification||Passed at least one section of the CPA examination, or level one of the CFA examination, or the CMA examination, or the CFP examination, or holds the CFM certification|
Earned an accumulated undergraduate GPA at one of the following categories:
1. From an AACSB accredited school - at least 3.0
2. From an non-AACSB accredited school - at least 3.5
3. From Salem State University, a GPA of a 3.0 in:
*Please note the Bertolon School of Business reserves the right to request GMAT/GRE scores from an applicant even if these conditions are met.