The George H. Ellison Campus Center helps to serve the university community through a variety of cultural, social, educational, and recreational activities and programs. Located in front of Alumni Plaza on North Campus, the Campus Center houses meeting and event spaces, spacious lounges, student organization offices, and student services offices.
The Student Involvement and Activities office oversees the main operations of the building including meeting rooms, lounges and other public spaces. The department also works with over 50 student groups and clubs, student leadership development, new student and transfer orientation, family services, and facilitates various types of programs for the university community.
For more information, please contact the Student Involvement & Activities office at 978.542.6438.
- Groups and Clubs Room - Houses 10 student organizations and a meeting room
- Hispanic American Society
- Center for Academic Excellence
- The Log newspaper
- WMWM radio station
- Career Services
- Counseling and Health Services
- Lounges including approximately 15 computers and wireless access
- Student Government Association
- Student Trustee
- Winfinsky Art Gallery
- Veteran's Memorial Hall
- Martin Luther King Jr. Room
- Presidential Conference Room
- Asian Student Association
- Campus Center Programs and Services
- Florence Luscomb Women's Center
- Gay/Straight Alliance
- Multicultural Student Association
- Program Council