Your ClipperCard is your passport to campus and beyond!
The ClipperCard is Salem State University’s official identification card that give you access to tons of resources on and off campus. The Student Navigation Center is here to help you understand all the ways you can enjoy the convenience of your card. If you ever have a question regarding your ClipperCard, please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by. We are happy to help.
ClipperCard services include:
- New or Replacement ClipperCard
- Online ClipperCard ID Photo Upload (initial photo only).
- Meal Plan Information
- ClipperCard Accounts (Board meals, ClipperCash, Dining Dollars and Printing Points)
- Where to use ClipperCard On and Off campus
- Deposit Funds via online portal
- Account Management
- MBTA Semester Pass Program
- Salem Parking Garage Validation
- Student Advantage Program
- Vending solutions
- Wireless ClipperCard reader for fundraising
- Off Campus ClipperCard Merchant Program
Manage your ClipperCard online from anywhere 24-hours a day/seven days a week! Check out salemstate.edu/get (sign in using your Navigator login)
Summer Hours of operation: Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-5 pm, Friday 10 am-5 pm.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.542.2273 (CARD)