Residence life is part of student life. Under the direction of the dean of students, the staff is committed to developing a holistic collegiate experience for all students living on campus.
The mission of residence life is to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable living learning environment that supports the academic mission of the university. We prepare students to be global citizens by fostering the personal and social development of each resident through intentional interactions. In collaboration with campus partners, we promote an experience that focuses on leadership, diversity, and sustainability.
- Provide residents with a safe and secure living-learning environment.
- Create an engaged community in which students feel a sense of pride while fostering a diverse and inclusive residential experience.
- Support the academic mission of the university by promoting holistic student development through social, educational and leadership experiences.
- Maximize efficiency and intentionality through the sustainable use of resources.
- Continuously assess, evaluate and enhance departmental initiatives.