Sociology Department International Trip 2013
Southern Italy and Sicily
March 7 - 17, 2013
Featuring the Isle of Capri, the Amalfi Drive, Agrigento, Naples, Pompeii, Palermo, Taormina, Catania and Syracusa, Mount Etna.
Our 11-Day/9-Night Southern Italy and Sicily tour includes all of the following:
- Special meet-and-greet service and assistance at Logan Airport by a Durgan Travel Service Representative
- Round trip flights from Boston-Intermediate Stop-Naples and Catania-Intermediate Stop-Boston with full meal and beverage service, as well as stereo headsets, available while in flight
- All transfers and sightseeing aboard a private, deluxe, temperature-controlled motorcoach
- Porterage of luggage at the hotels
- Eight nights accommodations at the hotels described in the itinerary and one night aboard the overnight ferry from Naples to Palermo, based on twin occupancy. The single supplement is an additional $420 per single (only four singles per trip)
- Substantial buffet breakfast (B) each morning, six lunches (L), and dinner (D) each evening
- Comprehensive sightseeing package as described in the itinerary, including entrance fees where applicable.
- Professional tour escort who will accompany our group through out the tour
- Expert English-speaking tour guides as required
- All room and meal taxes, and gratuities to bellmen
- Complimentary Durgan Travel Service flight bag and complete packet of required travel documents