Sponsored Programs and Research Administration
- Search for potential funding sources and obtain application information and materials
- With specific content provided, writing of draft and final proposals with principal investigator (PI) or writing team
- Advice and assistance regarding sufficient timing and planning to obtain final approval signatures and documents
- Guidance, information and contacts for budget development, campus collaboration, facilities, etc., for project planning
- Access to the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) Grants Resource Center (GRC) faculty alert system which enables researchers and administrators to set up alerts on-line to get monthly notification of appropriate federal and private funding opportunities. (Contact Elaine Milo at extension 8031 to obtain login).
Research Administration ensures the ethical conduct of research at Salem State through the administration of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) for the protection of human subjects research, the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) other compliance policies.