Undergraduate students carrying 12 credits or more who attain a grade point average of 3.2 and receive no incomplete grades or missing grades in the given semester and who have met all requirements for good academic standing will be placed on the Dean’s List for that semester.
Part-time Continuing Education students:
- Students must be matriculated into an undergraduate Continuing Education degree program.
- Students must have completed a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours at Salem State University.
- Students must be enrolled for a minimum of six (6) credit hours and a maximum of eleven (11) credit hours in the given fall or spring semester.
- Students must have met all requirements to remain in good academic standing.
- Students must attain a grade point average of 3.2 or higher in the given semester and must not receive any incomplete or missing grades in the given semester.
Student listing by academic schools: