Off-Campus Databases Using Salem State Windows/network/VPN Accounts
- Use the links on the database page to log into databases using our proxy server. You'll be prompted for your campus Windows/network/VPN account user name and password. Please see IT's page on user names and passwords for more information on this account.
Off-Campus Databases Using Barcode Numbers and ID/Password
- Use the library's web page via NOBLE for very limited barcode/id/password access to databases.
- Obtain barcode numbers from the Circulation Desk with verification of employment or enrollment if you do not have a barcode number on the back of your Salem State ID Card. Barcode numbers will NOT be issued over the phone or email.
- Obtain password page id/password from the Reference/Circulation Desks with verification of employment or enrollment. ID/passwords will NOT be issued over the phone or email.
Information for Faculty Teaching Distance Education Classes
- Online/distance education students will need to have a Salem State Windows/network/VPN account for access to library databases. Please see IT's page on user names and passwords for more information on this account.