Education resources housed in the library include:
- Main Education collection, classified in Library of Congress L ranges and shelved with other books in the main collection.
- 17,000 books shelved as a unit in the second floor Education Resource Area. Each of these items has Educ Res preceding its Library of Congress classification in the catalog.
- SELECT books, big books and leveled readers, shelved in the second floor Education Resource Area.
- Print periodicals: integrated alphabetically by title with the main periodical collection.
- Reference books, integrated with the main Reference collection.
Jason Soohoo is the Education Reference and Instruction Librarian.
Please contact him to request instructional sessions and for research assistance.
Rukmal Ryder is also available for assistance.
For information on additional resources, including databases, please see the Education LibGuide.