Information Technology Services
ITS help desk serves as the primary contact point for all information technology services. This is the place to start for all of your computer, printer, telephone, and networking questions or issues.
- ITS help desk
- Ask the Viking
- Student walk-in support
- Faculty/Staff walk-in support
- Publishing content
Network and Wireless
Learn about our secure network access control, what systems you can use on the network, and how to connect using wireless (wifi) or a wired connection.
- Wireless (wifi)
- Wired connection
- Cable television
- Off-Campus Network Access
- What's allowed - Network policies
Computer and Mobile Device Support
Discover information on student laptop requirements, recommendations and special pricing. Learn about our student laptop support location.
- Student device support
- Printers and printing
- Employee device support
- Virus protection and detection
Accounts and Passwords
Discover how to access Salem State systems including email, Navigator, Canvas eLearning, and more using your Salem State user ID and password. Find answers to all things account-related.
Software and business applications
Access our extensive library of available software for you to browse and download. Upgrade your operating system with the latest version.
- Outlook email and calendar for faculty and staff
- Office 365 email and calendar for students
- Apps Anywhere
- Software library
- Google applications
- Sharing files
- Data warehouse and enterprise reporting
Protect your data, electronics and identity using our comprehensive information security program. Learn more about this system and discover our tips to better secure your online identity.
- Device, data and identity protection
- Cyber threat monitoring and incident response
- Report an incident
- Enterprise risk management and network security
- Security awareness and education
- Web content filtering
- System Access
Access resources and enhance your teaching and learning experience.