International Students

The health care system in the United States is probably very different from what you have experienced in your own country and can be challenging to understand. Counseling and health services is here to assist you with illnesses, injuries, and maintaining and improving your health and well-being. We are staffed with psychologists, mental health counselors, nurse practitioners, and a part-time doctor.

The counseling and health services staff has provided some answers to common questions that many international students have regarding immunizations, healthcare, and health insurance in the United States.

  • Got a Question? Tel: 978.542.6413