Welcome to Career Services!
We offer comprehensive career planning support to undergraduate/graduate students and alumni.
• Helping them gain skills they can use throughout their lifetime and
• Empowering them to proactively manage their career.
• Assist students and alumni conduct a thorough self-assessment (clarifying values, interests, skills, and personality preferences).
• Provide access to occupational, job search, labor market, and graduate school information.
• Teach job search skills and strategies to enable students and alumni to conduct successful targeted job searches.
• Collaborate with employers to cultivate strong relationships that result in challenging employment opportunities for our students and alumni, and that satisfy employer needs.
• Encourage employers to engage with us by participating in career services events, informal class presentations and company project assignments for our students.
Walk In Service Hours
Spring walk-in hours will be held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 am-12 pm and Thursdays from 2-4 pm. NEW** Online quick questions tweet with Career Services @SSUCareer Monday from 11 am to 1 pm