Welcome to Career Services!
Find out more about what we do!
Intro to Career Services video
Review our resources on Canvas
Open Career Development Course on Canvas
Click Here to request a Career Services Presentation
Please note that all walk-in hours are suspended during finals, breaks, Thanksgiving week, and the summer. Contact career services at 978.542.6406 to make an appointment during those times.
Mondays--2-4 pm in CAE-Library Learning Commons
Tuesdays--10 am-12 pm in Career Services-ECC105--5-7 pm in Bertolon School of Business-CC245
Wednesdays--10 am-12 pm in Career Services-ECC105--2-4 pm in School of Education-SB304
Thursdays--10 am-12 pm in Bertolon School of Business-CC245--2-4 pm in Career Services-ECC105
Fridays--2-4 pm in Career Services-ECC105
Career Services OnlineLog in to Career Services Online(CSO) to upload your resume, for listings and to search and register for events.
We offer comprehensive career planning support to undergraduate/graduate students and alumni by:
- Helping them gain skills they can use throughout their lifetime
- Empowering them to proactively manage their career
- Assisting them to conduct a thorough self-assessment (clarifying values, interests, skills, and personality preferences)
- Providing access to occupational, job search, labor market, and graduate school information
- Teaching job search skills and strategies to enable them to conduct successful targeted job searches
- Collaborating with employers to cultivate strong relationships that result in challenging employment opportunities that satisfy employer needs
- Encouraging employers to engage with us by participating in career services events, informal class presentations and company project assignments for our students