Welcome to Career Services!
- Walk-in hours at the Center for Academic Excellence in the Frederick E. Berry Library and Learning Commons (more information is available below)
- CHECK OUT OUR INTRODUCTION TO SALEM STATE UNIVERSITY CAREER SERVICES VIDEO!
- TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OPEN CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE ON CANVAS! (Log in to see content.)
Career Services-Ellison Campus Center
Tuesday: 10 am - 12 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 12 pm
Thursday: 2 - 4 pm
CAE-Berry Library and Learning Commons
Tuesday: 11 am - 2 pm
Wednesday: 11 am - 2 pm
Thursday: 11 am-2 pm
(All Walk-in hours are suspended during finals, breaks, Thanksgiving week, and the summer. Contact Career Services at 978.542.6406 to make an appointment during those times.)
We offer comprehensive career planning support to undergraduate/graduate students and alumni.
- Helping them gain skills they can use throughout their lifetime
- Empowering them to proactively manage their career
- Assist students and alumni conduct a thorough self-assessment (clarifying values, interests, skills, and personality preferences)
- Provide access to occupational, job search, labor market, and graduate school information
- Teach job search skills and strategies to enable students and alumni to conduct successful targeted job searches
- Collaborate with employers to cultivate strong relationships that result in challenging employment opportunities for our students and alumni, and that satisfy employer needs
- Encourage employers to engage with us by participating in career services events, informal class presentations and company project assignments for our students