Welcome to Career Services!
CHECK OUT OUR INTRODUCTION TO SALEM STATE UNIVERSITY CAREER SERVICES VIDEO!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OPEN CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE ON CANVAS! (Log in to see content.)
We offer comprehensive career planning support to undergraduate/graduate students and alumni.
- Helping them gain skills they can use throughout their lifetime
- Empowering them to proactively manage their career.
- Assist students and alumni conduct a thorough self-assessment (clarifying values, interests, skills, and personality preferences)
- Provide access to occupational, job search, labor market, and graduate school information
- Teach job search skills and strategies to enable students and alumni to conduct successful targeted job searches
- Collaborate with employers to cultivate strong relationships that result in challenging employment opportunities for our students and alumni, and that satisfy employer needs
- Encourage employers to engage with us by participating in career services events, informal class presentations and company project assignments for our students