Alumni Benefits and Travel
Membership Has Its Privileges
When you graduate from Salem State, you automatically become a member of the Salem State University Alumni Association.
There are no dues to pay or forms to complete. As an alumnus/a, you have access to:
- Liberty Mutual Insurance benefit for home and auto
- Exclusive alumni rewards card program with St. Jean's Credit Union
- Use of the Salem State library
- 20-percent discount at the Salem State bookstore during any major alumni program
- Use of the Career Development Center
- Subscription to the Salem State magazine, Salem Statement
- $5 off Friday CCPA Performances, door purchases only. Cash or check accepted. To confirm availability call the Salem State Box Office at 978.542.7555, Monday through Friday 10 am to 4 pm. Be sure to use promotional code SSU Alumni at the door to receive the discount! Visit the CCPA website to see the current calendar of events.