The best way to learn about Salem State University is to visit our campus. We offer many opportunities for you to explore our campus. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Campus tours leave from the admissions office located on Central Campus in the Enterprise Center at 71 Loring Avenue. Register now!
Athletics and Recreation Sessions (These tours will end at the Gassett Fitness and Recreation Center)
- Tuesday, November 26, at 2 pm to be followed by a 5:30 pm women’s basketball game and/or 7:30 pm men’s basketball game
- Tuesday, December 10, at 11 am and 2 pm
- Sunday, January 26, 2014
We invite our prospective transfer students to visit campus for a transfer focused Open House. Throughout the day you will learn more about the application process, transfer credit and life as a transfer student at Salem State University.
- Sunday, January 26, 2014
We invite prospective students to join us for a performance by our Percussion and World Music Ensembles. Prior to the performance there will be a reception with music faculty.
Monday, December 9
Reception: 6 pm, Marsh Hall, Room 210
Performance: 7:30 pm, Classroom Building, Recital Hall
We invite our prospective transfer students to visit campus for a transfer focused information session and campus tour. During the information session you will learn more about the application process, transfer credit and life as a transfer student at Salem State University. Register now!
- Tuesday, September 17, 11 am and 2 pm
- Wednesday, September 25, 2 pm and 4:30 pm
- **Tuesday, October 8, 11 am and 2 pm
- Saturday, October 19, 10 am
- Thursday, October 24, 11 am and 2 pm
- **Tuesday, November 5, 11 am and 2
- Wednesday, November 20, 11 am and 2 pm
- Saturday, November 23, 10 am
- Thursday, December 5, 2 pm and 4:30 pm
- Saturday, December 14, 10 am
- **Tuesday, December 17, 11 am and 2 pm
**These sessions will have representatives from veteran's affairs present.
All sessions will be held at the admissions office in the Enterprise Center.
- Wednesday, October 2, 6 pm
- Tuesday, November 26, 6 pm
- Monday, December 9, 6 pm
All sessions will be held at the admissions office office in the Enterprise Center.
- Thursday, September 19, 6 pm
- Tuesday, October 22, 6 pm
- Wednesday, November 6, 6 pm
- Wednesday, December 11, 6 pm
Invitamos a estudiantes de primer año de habla español, estudiantes de transferencia y sus familias para venir a aprender más acerca de Salem State University. La sesión de información repasará el proceso de admisiones y obtener información general sobre la Universidad. Un recorrido por el campus no se incluirá en esta sesión.
Todas las sesiones se celebrarán en la oficina de admisiones.
- Jueves, 19 de septiembre, 6 pm
- Martes, 22 de octubre, 6 pm
- Miércoles, 6 de noviembre, 6 pm
- Miércoles, 11 de diciembre, 6 pm
Please be advised that the nursing information session should not replace the open houses or campus tours. These information sessions are being offered for prospective transfer students who have already visited the campus and have more detailed questions about the nursing program.
- Tuesday, October 8, 4:30 pm
- Thursday, October 17, 2 pm
- Thursday, November 7, 2 pm
- Tuesday, November 19, 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 10, 2 pm
Interviews are not required, but we welcome the opportunity to speak with you in person about entrance requirements, majors or any concerns you may have. Please bring a copy of your academic credentials to the interview. To schedule an appointment, please call 978.542.6200.