Change your application

If you selected the 'submit' button when filling out the online application, or if you sent us a paper application, you have officially submitted an application. This form should only be used to make changes to a submitted application. Changes may include change of address, phone number, major, etc. If you are not making changes to a submitted application, do not fill out this form.

Your Information
Please make the following changes to my application: