APPLY NOW for spring 2017!
You don't have to wait for this semester to be complete.
To apply to Salem State University as a transfer student, the following is required:
- Submit a complete online admissions application
- $40 application fee (non-refundable) (Apply for FREE until October 31, 2016)
- All official college transcript(s) from each college attended
- List of courses in which you are currently enrolled
- Resume or work history is required if no courses have been taken within the last year
- Official high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores are required if the applicant has less than 12 college credits, a GPA of less than 2.5 or has been out of high school for three years or less.
Need assistance?Contact admissions at 978.542.6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The office is open Monday–Friday from 8:30 am–5 pm, Wednesdays until 5:30 pm.
Mail Admissions Application Documentation Materials (transcripts) to:
Salem State University
PO Box 315
Randolph, MA 02368
Please have official SAT/ACT scores sent to Salem State from the testing agency. Please note that standardizes test scores (SAT/ACT) may not required for 2017 applicants. Learn more.
Application Deadlines - Transfer
Below are suggested deadlines; we follow a rolling admission process until a program is full.
|Undergraduate||December 1||August 1||May 1|
|Nursing||November 1 (firm)||January 15 (firm)|
|RN/LPN licensed to BSN||December 1||July 1||April 1|
(must have U.S. BS/BA)
|January 15 (firm)|
Financial aid priority deadline is February 15.