Advanced Professional Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Online graduate admissions application
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete, official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcript(s) documenting the award of a master’s degree in a related area from an accredited institution.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores if English is not your first language and you have not earned an academic degree at an institution in the United States. For institutions in US territories, the TOEFL/IELTS requirement will be determined by the language of instruction at the institution attended.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
-What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
-What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
-Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application
Additional Materials and Requirements
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution required.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.