Advanced Professional Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Online graduate admissions application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Complete, official transcripts.
- For Track 1: Post-Master's Certificate, submit an official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and submit an official transcript documenting the award of a master's degree in a related field from an accredited institution.
- For Track 2: Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, submit an official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree in a related area with a 3.25 GPA and submit proof of having completed either an internship or one year of employment at a behavior analysis site.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores, if applicable. Please review our TOEFL/IELTS policy.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
- What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
- What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
- Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application
Additional Materials and Requirements
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution required for the Post-Master's Certificate track.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.