Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts

If you earned your undergraduate and/or graduate degree in a country other than the United States, you must have your transcripts evaluated by a certified educational documentation agency to determine degree equivalency and grades received. 

You may choose from one of the following four transcript evaluation companies: Center for Educational Documentation, World Education Services, North American Educational Group, or Educational Credential Evaluators

Please request a detailed evaluation.

For Advanced Standing applicants only:

If you have a social work degree from outside of the United States you will need to use the International Social Work Degree Recognition and Evaluation Service (ISWDRES).

The ISWDRES recognizes academic credentials in social work that are comparable to accredited baccalaureate and master's degrees in social work in the United States. Recognition is necessary to establish graduate school admission as an Advanced Standing MSW applicant.

Submit transcript evaluations to our document processing center.