MS Mathematics Apply
- Online graduate admissions application.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete, official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- Students for whom English is not a first language must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
-What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
-What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
-Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application?
- Please note this program does not require the GRE or MAT.
- Applicants must provide evidence of an undergraduate background in mathematics. This includes 12 credits in calculus, three credits of linear algebra, and three credits of modern algebra.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.