Lic. Fast Track Mathematics Apply
- Online graduate admissions application.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete, official transcript(s) from all undergraduate institutions attended.
- Complete, official transcript documenting any graduate courses taken or degrees held.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- Students for whom English is not a first language must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
-What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
-What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
-Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application?
- Please note the GRE/MAT is not required for this program.
Additional Materials and Requirements
- A photocopy of teacher's license(s) that you may hold.
- Passing scores on the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL) Communications and Literacy test.
- A passing score on the MTEL in the subject area portion appropriate to this program and the license being sought.
- If you do not have teacher preparation coursework or do not possess a bachelor’s degree in the major, please consult with the graduate program coordinator.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.