Advanced Graduate Study in Autism Spectrum Disorders Apply
- Online graduate admissions application.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete, official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree and any graduate courses taken or degrees held.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- Students for whom English is not a first language must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
-What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
-What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
-Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application?
Additional Materials and Requirements
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in education or a related field,
- An initial educator license or a minimum of three years of experience working directly with children on the Autism spectrum or in a related field (social work, nursing), and/or
- Permission of the program coordinator.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.