M.Ed. in Leadership in Physical Education and Movement Studies Apply
- Online graduate admissions application.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Official transcript of any graduate courses taken or degrees held.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- Students for whom English is not a first language must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
- What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
- What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
- Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application?
- Please note the GRE/MAT is not required for this program.
- An interview with the program coordinator or designee. You will be contacted to schedule your interview after your application is complete.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.