Graduate Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management Apply
|Register for and attend an information session!|
- Online graduate admissions application.
- A $ 50 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete, official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree and any graduate courses taken or degrees held. Please note that if you earned your degree from an institution outside of the United States, then your transcript(s) must be evaluated (please request a detailed evaluation). You may choose from one of the following four transcript evaluation companies: Center for International Documentation, World Education Services, North American Educational Group, or Educational Credential Evaluators.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments o nline via the online application.
- Official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) if English is not your first language and you have not earned an academic degree at an institution in the United States. For institutions in US territories, the TOEFL/IELTS requirement will be determined by the language of instruction at the institution attended.
- A 500- to 1,000-word, double-spaced statement of purpose addressing the following questions:
-What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
-What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you to meet them?
-Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee evaluate your application?
- Resume reflecting business/management/work experience.
- International students should also submit a statement of financial support, copy of passport, and copies of I-20 forms (if applicable).
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.