Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning Apply
- Online graduate admissions application.
- For a limited time, submit your application by October 31 and the $50 application fee is waived automatically.
- Complete, official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree and any graduate courses taken or degrees held. Please note that if you earned your degree from an institution outside of the United States, then your transcript(s) must be evaluated (please request a detailed evaluation). You may choose from one of the following four transcript evaluation companies: Center for Educational Documentation, World Education Services, North American Educational Group, or Educational Credential Evaluators.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable. Please review our TOEFL/IELTS policy.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
-What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
-What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
-Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application?
- Resume reflecting business/management/work experience.
- International students should also submit a statement of financial support, copy of passport, and copies of I-20 forms (if applicable).
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis for fall enrollment only due to sequencing of courses.
- If you wish to begin taking GCFP courses in a spring or summer term, please contact the program coordinator, as permission is required.