Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education Apply
- Online graduate admissions application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Complete, official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree and any graduate courses taken or degrees held
- Three references: your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable. Please review our TOEFL/IELTS requirements.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
- What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
- What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
- Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application?
Additional Materials and Requirements
- Bachelor's or master's degree in nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited nursing program
- Copy of current license to practice as a registered nurse in Massachusetts
- Interview with graduate program coordinator
Applications accepted on a rolling basis for spring and fall enrollment and reviewed once complete.