Graduate Student Orientation
Please Join us for New Graduate Student Orientation
Friday, August 23, 2013
Central Campus, Marsh Hall Dining commons
71 Loring Avenue, Salem
Students who have been accepted to a graduate program for summer and fall 2013 are invited to attend the School of Graduate Studies 2013 student orientation held on Friday, August 23 from 3:30-6 pm in Marsh Hall Dining Commons on Central Campus (71 Loring Avenue, Salem).
You will have an opportunity to meet colleagues, network with faculty and learn about graduate education. There will be several presentations from Salem State key offices and services including the following:
- Academic professional development opportunities - graduate research day, and award and scholarship programs
- Disability services
- Registrar's office - nine credit rule, plan of study, academic policies
- Counseling and health services
- Career services - part-time employment data base, services
- Financial aid for graduate students
- Information technology - email set up and policy, technical support
- Bursar/loan repayment
- Library tours (library closes at 5 pm)
- Night security, shuttle, blue lighs
- ClipperCard office will be on-site
- Everyone will receive a package of very useful information to help them navigate the campus and take full advantage of all that is available to you as students.
Please contact disability services at 978.542.6217 if you require accommodations.