|Attend an upcoming event!|
- Online graduate admissions application.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete, official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree and any graduate courses taken or degrees held. Please note that if you earned your degree from an institution outside of the United States, then your transcript(s) must be evaluated (please request a detailed evaluation). You may choose from one of the following four transcript evaluation companies: Center for Educational Documentation, World Education Services, North American Educational Group, or Educational Credential Evaluators. Transcripts and transcript evaluations can be mailed to our document processing center.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- Official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores from within the last five years. The GMAT is waived for applicants who already hold a master's degree or higher in a related field OR complete at least five of the six Graduate Certificate in Business courses and earn a graduate GPA at or above 3.5, with no less than a 3.0 in all courses.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores if English is not your first language and you have not earned an academic degree at an institution in the United States. For institutions in US territories, the TOEFL/IELTS requirement will be determined by the language of instruction at the institution attended.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
-What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
-What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
-Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application?
- Resume reflecting business/management/work experience.
- International students should also submit a statement of financial support, copy of passport, and copies of I-20 forms (if applicable).
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.
Advanced Standing Credit and Pre-Competency Course
You may be able to earn up to 18 advanced standing credits for foundation courses, depending on prior coursework. You may also be able to waive the pre-competency couse requirement depending on prior coursework or life experience.
- Fill out an MBA Advanced Standing Credit Form for EACH graduate course you are submitting for consideration.
- Download the Pre-competency Waiver Form.