School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Salem State University’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies helps students earn degrees and certificates, achieve their professional goals and pursue their intellectual and recreational interests through high quality credit and non-credit courses. We create a positive learning experience through which you can grow both intellectually and socially to prepare you for life's next challenges.
In continuing education you can:
· Enroll in a bachelor's degree program
· Finish your bachelor's degree in a degree-completion program
· Enroll in a certificate program
· Take a class for professional development
· Take a class to transfer to another institution
· Take a class just because you're interested the subject
With more than 30 degree and certificate programs to choose from and hundreds of courses offered in the classroom and online every semester, we can help you find a program or course that works for you.
We welcome you to join us for one of our admissions information sessions!