General Admission Info
One of the first steps in pursuing a graduate degree is applying for admission to your graduate program.
General graduate admissions process overview
- Check your program's application deadline(s).
- Review your program's prerequisites, if any, and when those prerequisites have to be completed.
- Become familiar with your program's required application materials as most programs require an application, application fee, transcripts, standardized tests, recommendations, and a personal statement. Because each program requires unique materials, you may need to submit additional information such as a resume, documentation of employment, or copy of educational license.
- Begin assembling materials and register for admissions tests, if applicable.
- Submit the graduate admissions application and fee as soon as you decide to apply to a program, which allows us to create your admissions file.
- Complete your application by submitting all required materials either with the application or separately.
- Once ALL materials are received, your file will be reviewed. The turn-around time depends on each individual program.
- An admissions decision will be made and communicated to you.