Classroom for Technology Enhanced Pedagogy (CTEP)
The CTEP is located on the third floor of the Sullivan Building room 304.
Room Availability and Open Access Hours
Open Access Hours
Open Access is when the room is available for use by all current students and faculty. Since hours of operation may vary due to class reservations please consult with the calendar for updated hours of operation.
To Reserve the Room for a Class
Check the availability of the room on the calendar and fill out the on-line reservation form using the Reserve the Room link found on each calendar page. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please make reservations at least 48 hours in advance.
Access to the room is controlled by a security card reader. To gain access, you must have a faculty ID with the magnetic strip on the back. Once trained on the system, you must go to the Facilities office to have your ID setup for access. After your reservation is submitted, you will be contacted with more information regarding this process and to setup a training time.
Equipment and Software
- 19 Pentium 4 Computers all equipped with CD-RWs
- 1 Dedicated instructors workstation equipped with a DVD-Burner
- 3 Student workstations are equipped with DVD-Burners
- DVD Player
- VCR Player
- The above project to:
- A SMART Board, or
- A 60"x80" Recessed motorized screen
- The room can accommodate a laptop
- 2 HP2300N LaserJet Printers
- 1 Epson Color Stylus 3000
- 1 Scanner with Auto Document Feeder
Security software is loaded on all computers including the instructor's unit.
Education specific software:
- Inspiration 7.5
- TimeLiner 5.0
- Software available for review only on the Instructor's Unit:
- Graph Club
- International Inspirer
- National Inspirer
- Reading for Meaning
- End Note
- Windows XP
- Movie Maker
- MS Office 2003
- Internet Explorer
- Netscape Navigator
- Mozilla Firefox