Join the School of Social Work Listserv
For BSW and MSW Students
The School of Social Work is moving to a paperless system that is more efficient and eco-conscious. In order to do this, all current School of Social Work students must acquire a Salem State email address and join the School of Social Work Listserv. Please follow the steps below to make this possible.
All pertinent information from the school (i.e. from the director, program and field education coordinators, administrative assistants, GO and START) will be distributed through this listserv ONLY. Students must join immediately to avoid missing timely information.
Follow these steps:
- Get a Salem State email address.
- After your email address has been ACTIVATED, Join the Listserv.
- NOTE: When you join, you must sign up with your Salem State email address (not a personal email).
- If desired, you can forward your Salem State email to another email account.
- For questions regarding use of your new Salem State email address, please contact User Support.