Post Professional MS Degree in Occupational Therapy
The focus of the post professional occupational therapy masters program is to prepare the adult learner who holds a bachelor of science in occupational therapy the opportunity to complete a master’s degree through a flexible, part-time evening program. This program will meet the standards, skills, values, and ethics set forth by the Accreditation Council of Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
ACOTE c/o Accreditation Department
American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
4720 Montgomery Lane, Suite 200
Bethesda, MD 20814-3449
ACOTE’s website: acoteonline.org
ACOTE’s telephone: 301.652.AOTA
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in occupational therapy with a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average
- 3 years of occupational therapy clinical experience.
- a program admission pre-requisite of a 3 credit math or psych statistics course
The post professional Master of Science program in occupational therapy provides students with theoretical frameworks and advanced skills in occupational science, health, technology, wellness promotion, leadership, administration, research, evidence-based practice, and civic engagement in multiple areas and practice contexts. Students will have an opportunity to complete a practicum experience in education or management and prepare a thesis or project that will be presented at the annual OT student graduate research conference.
- To apply to this program, please visit our admissions section here.
- Learn more about Occupational Therapy, Post Professional Master of Science from the flowsheet
- View faculty bios