BS in Business Administration Undergraduate
The Business Administration program will expose you to a broad range of disciplines, problem solving techniques, and methods of inquiry that will help you construct a solid framework of business knowledge and understanding. Equipped with a degree you will be a valuable asset in today's exciting and challenging business arena.
- Study and adhere to business laws and regulations
- Explore and apply management theory and practices
- Sharpen decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Understand and influence organizational behavior
- Increase your professional marketability
Subjects offered with this degree plan include marketing, finance, strategic thinking, organizational leadership and management. In addition, all BSBA students select one of our 10 concentrations: Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Operations & Decision Sciences. With a bachelor's degree in business administration, graduates will have many opportunities within the business arena.