School Status

All day and evening classes are canceled today (Tuesday), along with all other campus activities

January 27, 2015

Undeclared business student

Most students are admitted to the College in a particular major.If, however, a student is admitted without a major as an undeclared student, the student must declare a major by the end of the Freshman year or by the end of the 1st semester on campus in the case of a Transfer student.Forms for declaring a major are available at the Academic Advising Center located in the Administration Building. The form must be filed no later than October 1 to be effective for the following Spring Semester, and no later than February 1 to be effective for the following Fall Semester.