Bachelor of Liberal Studies (BLS)
The bachelor's degree of liberal studies allows a student to follow a specific 36 credits interdisciplinary plan of study in a liberal studies concentration.
The following concentrations are available:
- American studies
- Peace and intercultural relations
- Applied ethics
- Philosophy of art and culture
- Interdisciplinary studies
The remaining elective credits are to be used to fulfill at least one of the following:
- A concentration in educational studies
- An additional concentration in liberal studies or another major or minor
- Free electives available will be determined by the above choices.