Bachelor of Liberal Studies (BLS)
The bachelor of liberal studies allows a student to follow a specific 36 credits interdisciplinary plan of study in a liberal studies concentration.
The following concentrations are available:
- American Studies
- Peace and Intercultural Relations
- Applied Ethics
- Philosophy of Art and Culture
- Interdisciplinary Studies
The remaining elective credits are to be used to fulfill at least one of the following:
- A concentration in Educational Studies
- An additional concentration in Liberal Studies or another major or minor
- Free electives available will be determined by the above choices.