RN to BSN
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS - New for Fall 2015 - Online RN to BSN Program
The RN to BSN program is a part-time online program designed for registered nurses currently holding associate degrees or diplomas who wish to earn a bachelor of science degree in nursing (BSN). You can earn your degree in as little as two years.
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Fall||NUR360A - Explorations of the Professional Nursing Role
NUR3601A - Health Assessment Across the Lifespan
|NUR444A - Art and Science of Nursing X: Management and Leadership in Nursing
NUR445A - Art and Science of Nursing XI: Management and Leadership in Nursing Practicum (Clinical)
|Spring||NUR409 - Nursing Research
NUR439 - Health Care Issues, Policy, and Economics
|NUR446 - Art and Science of Nursing XII: Public Health
NUR447 - Art and Science of Nursing XIII: Public Health Practicum (Clinical)
|Summer||NUR450 - Nursing Informatics|
If needed, general education, science and support courses are offered year round.
Please complete an undergraduate admissions application.
Required application materials include:
- Admissions application
- Official sealed transcripts
- Legible copy of your RN license
- Application fee
Send all of the above information to the Salem State admissions office.
- Receive 35 credits for your RN license
- All other transfer credits are evaluated on an individual basis
- Two clinical practica are required: Nursing Management and Leadership and Public Health - each requires six hours a week for a semester
- All nursing students must adhere to the School of Nursing policies [PDF]
For More Information:
Contact Theresa Jenkins at 978.542.6858 or RNtoBSN@salemstate.edu